Jobs in Poland for Indian freshers
Poland is the perfect place for international students who wish to study or work in the country. The country’s economy is thriving every year. There are several jobs in Poland for Indian Freshers looking for an opportunity to expand their career.
If you are also a graduate who wants to work in Poland. Then connect with a trustworthy immigration consultant who can help you get a job in Poland.
Foreign students travel to faraway destinations to forthcoming their education as they can find better employment opportunities. According to new government rules and regulations, it is now much easier for Indian freshers to find an occupation in Polska.
Benefits of working in Poland
Poland is a welcoming country for international freshers. Embarking on a journey to secure a job in Poland is like a dream come true.
The following are the specific advantages of Indian freshers to work in the country:-
- Paid time off
- Social security benefits
- Sick leave and pay
- Life insurance
- Maternity, paternity and parental leave
Top-demanding jobs in Poland for freshers
Are you a student or a graduate who wants to obtain an occupation in the Land of fields? If yes, then you can easily get a job in the country.
If you are a student, you can apply for a part-time job in Poland, and if graduate, then apply for the best jobs in Poland for Indian Freshers.
The following are the occupations that are in-demand in Poland for foreign students:-
- Software Engineer
- Data Analyst/Scientist
- Financial Analyst
- IT Project Manager
- Sales Representative
- Human Resource Manager
- Marketing Specialist
- Customer Service Representative
Types of Poland work visa
If you have the desire to apply for a work visa, then you need to know about which Poland work permit you should apply for.
The following are the Poland work visas, and you have to choose the best one for you:
- Work Permit A:- If you have a job offer from a company registered in Poland, this work permit can be issued to you. The visa is offered on the condition that you will obtain a valid residence permit.
- Work Permit B:- This work permit is compulsory if you work as a board member employee and intend to reside in Poland for more than 6 months.
- Work Permit C:- If you are assigned to Poland by a foreign employer for longer than 30 days to work for their Polish branch. This work permit is granted to them.
- Work Permit D:- This visa is granted if a foreign employer sends you to work in export services in Poland. The Poland employer must not have a Poland branch.
- Work Permit S:- You are eligible for this visa if an overseas employer sends you to Poland to work in agriculture, hunting, fishing, and accommodation activities.
Documents required to apply for Poland Work Visa:
Here are some of the important documents required to apply for a Poland work visa for freshers:-
- Valid passport
- Visa application form
- Application fee
- Colored passport-size photographs
- Proof of accommodation
- Enough funds to support yourself
- Job offer letter
- Police clearance certificate
There are numerous jobs in Poland for Indian freshers in different domains. You can obtain a job with precise research, perseverance, and networking.
The European Employment Service (EURES) is a network of Public Employment Services that helps and supports job seekers to find a job.
Sernexuss is the best immigration consultant in India who can assist you in finding an occupation that can take your future to another level.
Connect with Sernexuss now!!!