Jobs in Canada for Indians
Do you want to immigrate to Canada? Are you willing to know about the available jobs in Canada for Indians?
Canada is one of the developed countries which attracts International Individuals from all around the world. If you are also one of those who are willing to work and settle abroad.
This Article is appropriate for you to find information related to the best occupations in Canada.
Benefits of getting a job in Canada
Foreign nationals are immigrating to Canada because of the facilities it offers to them.
Here are the reasons why international citizens want to gain jobs in Canada.
- Standardized lifestyle
- Strong economy
- High salary packages
- Universal healthcare
- Social benefits
- Safety and Security
Best Occupation List in Canada
Canada offers a wide range of job opportunities to individuals from various countries.The accessibility of work can vary depending on your qualifications, skills, and experience.It’s an advantageous point if you have work experience in any Canada occupation in demand.
NOC has different skill levels that are based on the types of occupation. The employments under the TEER level,0,1,2,3 are mainly considered for Canada immigration for jobs.
Here is the list of the Canada profession in demand under the teer categories:
NOC 0 Group occupation list- Management occupations (Skill Level A)
- 011 Administrative service manager
- 012 Managers in Financial and business services
- 013 Managers in Communication
- 021 Managers in Engineering, architecture, science, and information systems
- 031 Managers in Health Care
- 041 Managers in Public Administration
- 042 Managers in Education, social, and community services
- 051 Managers in Arts, culture, recreation, and sports
- 060 Corporate Sales Manager, and so on.
NOC A Group occupation list- ( occupations usually require university Education)
- 111 Auditors, accountants, and investment professionals
- 112 Human resources and business service professionals
- 211 Physical science professionals
- 212 Life science professionals
- 213 Civil, mechanical, electrical, and chemical engineers
- 215 Architects, urban planners
- 216 Mathematicians, statisticians, and actuaries
- 217 Computer and information system professionals
- 311 Physicians, dentists, and veterinaries
- 313 Pharmacists, dietitians, and nutritionists
- 411 Judges, lawyers, and Quebec notaries
- 512 Writing, translating, and related communication professionals, and many more.
NOC B Group list- (college education or 2 years training)
- 121 Administrative services supervisor
- 122 Administrative and regulatory occupations
- 124 Office administrative assistant- general, legal, and medical
- 125 Court reporters, record management, and statistical officers
- 131 Finance, insurance, and other related business administrative occupation
- 221 Technical occupations in physical science
- 222 Technical occupations in life science
- 223 Technical occupations in civil, mechanical, and industrial engineering
- 225 Technical occupation in architecture, drafting, surveying, geomatics, and meteorology
- 226 Other technical inspectors and regulatory officers
- 227 Transportation officers and controllers
- 321 Medical technologists and technicians (except dental health)
- 323 Other technical occupations in healthcare
- 421 Paraprofessional occupations in legal, social, and community and education services
How to apply for a Job in Canada?
To apply for a job in Canada, you will need to organize mandatory paperwork during the application process.
Here are the steps that can help you to increase the chances of getting a job in Canada for Indians:
1.Check the eligibility
Ensure you meet the eligibility criteria to work in Canada.
2.Research the Canadian Job market
If you want to gain a job in Canada, you must have the skills that are in Canada’s occupation demand.
3.Write a resume or curricular vitae
Prepare a CV, and highlight your job experiences and qualifications which are required by employers.
4.Search for job vacancies
After creating a resume, start searching for a job in the industry where you want to work.
5.Apply for jobs
If you have discovered the work that is in demand and equivalent to your skills, then apply for it.
Prepare yourself for an interview after applying as the employer can invite you for interlocution.
Documents required to apply for a job in canada
When you apply for a job in Canada Canada for jobs, it requires some personal and professional certificates.
Here is the list of the mandatory documents to obtain a job in Canada for Indians:
- Completed application form
- Valid passport
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Educational certificates
- Work experience letter
- Language proficiency test results
- Police clearance certificate
Many international individuals are anxious to immigrate to Canada for employment opportunities. If you want to know whether you have the skills and qualifications to get a job in Canada.
Contact Sernexuss, the only best immigration consultant in India. We can inform you about the jobs in Canada for Indians.
Connect with Sernexuss and get your dream job in Canada now!!!