Nova Scotia – Canada PNP (Provincial Nomination Program) for Immigrants 2022
Nova Scotia Island lies on the south-eastern coastline. Basically, it is a state in Canada that consists of Cape Preton Island, Nova Scotia Peninsula, and other such wonderful islands. This state of the ocean in Canada is a lovely place for beach-lovers. The capital city of Nova Scotia i.e. Halifax is famous for the world-famous ocean-based organizations such as Bedford Institute of Oceanography. Over the past few years, the state has received plenty of immigrants from all over the world. The immigration rate in Halifax has seen major growth. Let's have a look at the reasons driving immigrants to this charming province in Canada.
What Brings Immigrants to Nova Scotia?
Being home to some of the world's best oceans, Nova Scotia is a gorgeous place with a high- standard lifestyle.
Here are the reasons you must consider settling down in this province.
- Affordable Lifestyle: Even though it offers a high-standard lifestyle, Nova Scotia is one of the few provinces in Canada that’s famous for cost-effective and affordable living. So, if you are running low on budget, Nova Scotia will make an ideal option for your stay in Canada.
- Healthcare: Like other states in Canada, Nova Scotia offers free basic healthcare services to the residents of the country.
- Education: Nova Scotia is home to some of Canada's most popular educational institutions and universities. The city offers the best education system for school-goers and graduate students.
- Employment: As the economy in Canada is at its growing phase, Nova Scotia has plenty of job opportunities for people living in the province. You are going to find many high - paying job offers in the healthcare, educational, and service sectors in this state.li>
- Picturesque Attractions: In addition to immigrants, Nova Scotia receives hundreds of thousands of tourists from across the world throughout the year. The state is bestowed with natural beauty in abundance. From crystal clear oceans to lush greenery, Nova Scotia is the tourist’s paradise. People who live here can explore this charming state to its fullest.
- Family Friendly: Unlike other busy cities in Canada, Nova Scotia offers tranquility with affordable living facilities. It is a family-friendly city. Candidates who are planning to live with their family in Canada can bring their loved ones to Nova Scotia and spend a fun and memorable time together.
- Diversification: Nova Scotia is crowded with welcoming people who come from different cultures. If you are looking for an interesting experience, migrate to Nova Scotia and get to know diverse cultures and traditions. The state welcomes migrants from different cultures.
Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program is an alternative to the Express Entry Program (though both are almost similar). Launched by the Canadian provinces, this program intends to attract job- seekers from international countries. Nova Scotia PNP is designed for people who want to settle in this state.
For those who are tempted by the natural beauty, scenic locations, low-cost lifestyle, and best education & healthcare system; Nova Scotia PNP is the easiest approach to obtaining Canada Residency for up to five years. Not only does it help people settle in Nova Scotia, but this program caters to the fresh and skilled workforce requirements in Nova Scotia. Basically, there are four major programs that are designed to help people get a permanent resident visa for Nova Scotia. These programs include:
- International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream
- Skilled Worker Entry Program
- Entrepreneur Stream
- Nova Scotia Express Entry
Here is the eligibility criterion that decides whether or not the candidate applying for Nova Scotia PNP deserves the stay in this province.
Make sure that you meet the following criteria before applying for the program.
- Your age should be between 18 and 49 years.
- You must show your intention and the reason you want to settle down in Nova Scotia.
- You must possess a minimum of one year experience in your occupation.
- You must pass and achieve a good score in the Canadian Language proficiency test.
- You should be in an occupation that’s in high demand in the state
- Your qualification credentials should match the minimum educational requirements set by the Canadian board.
You need to collect points in your PNP profile, which are mainly determined by your qualification, age, adaptability, work experience, language proficiency, and factors. The minimum point that each candidate needs to score to become eligible for a Canada visa is 67. The total score is 100.
Introduced by the Federal Government in 2015, Express Entry Program is specially designed for professionals who have completed their post-secondary education. You can also submit your Nova Scotia PNP application through Express Entry Program.
This scenic province in Canada relies on the Express Entry Program to select the most deserving applicants for Canada residency. You can apply through this program if you have the experience of working with a Canadian employer for at least one year.
Whether you are semi-skilled or under-skilled, Nova Scotia Skilled Worker Stream allows people to apply for the Canada PR visa through this program. The only condition is that you must receive an invitation to work from a Canadian employer.
Do you have a wonderful and exquisite business idea? If you want to commence a business in Nova Scotia, you can apply through the Entrepreneur Stream program and receive a permanent residency in the province.
This program is for people who have graduated from a reputable educational institution in Nova Scotia. You must have studied in the state for a minimum of 2-years. Moreover, the graduates should have one-year of experience in operating their own business in this state. If you meet these eligibility requirements, you can apply for the permanent residency in Nova Scotia through International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream.
Candidates who fall into any of the following categories will be considered ineligible for applying for the Nova Scotia Permanent Residency visa. You won’t be able to apply for the visa through any of the above-listed programs.
- You are currently living in a country in which you are NOT legally allowed to live.
- You have received a nomination or endorsement (NSNP or Atlantic Immigration Pilot) within the last 12 months.
- You are in Canada as part of the Live-In Caregiver Program.
- You have applied to immigrate to Canada on compassionate or humanitarian grounds or to claim refugee status.
- You have applied for refugee status in Canada and been refused.You have received a removal order from IRCC or the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
- You are currently studying at a Canadian post-secondary institution.
- You received a scholarship or award that requires you to return to your home country upon graduation and you have not yet done so.
So far, Nova Scotia PNP is one of the fastest ways of obtaining permanent residency in the province without having to go through a stressful procedure. The total time taken by the province to approve your application and grant you the migration permission depends on how soon you submit the documents. Usually, the province completes the procedure in 3-6 months. The process is executed in the following steps:
Step 1: Complete the Online PNP Application Form
First things first, the candidates need to visit the IRCC website and create the Express Entry profile. Once you have created your profile, share all the mentioned documents with the NSNP department. Make sure that the Canadian employer who intends to hire you must also submit the requested documents from their end. You can submit the requisite documents either via mail or post. Note that your application will not be taken into consideration if any form is missing. The authorities will reject your application for a Nova Scotia visa if the information you have filled is incorrect. That being said, you must double-check the application form before sending it to the NSNP authorities.
Step 2: Evaluation of Your Application
As soon as you have submitted the documents, the authorities will start the application assessment process. They will review all your documents to verify the information. If you pass their eligibility criteria, they will send you the invitation to apply for Permanent Resident status.
Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program is specifically developed for the skilled candidates who are either working in Nova Scotia or have received an invitation from Nova Scotia employer to work in the state. However, people who have no such job offers or experience in working for Nova Scotia employer can also apply for the PR status.
NSNP allows PR residency to the skilled workers without a Canadian job offer if their current professional falls in any of the following categories:
Get Your Free Estimation
Make An Appointment
Frequently Asked Questions
- You must possess a minimum of 2-years of work experience in the particular work line in the past five years
- You must have a passport from the county you are currently living in.
- You must have a diploma, degree, and educational certification from a post-secondary university.
- You must achieve at least 7 points in the CLB (Canadian Language Benchmark).
- Your bank balance is sufficient to survive in Nova Scotia.
- You desire to settle down in the province.
- Your age must be between 18 and 49 years.
The list of occupations that are in high demand in the state is created based on the economic condition of the country and supply and demand status of the worker available in Nova Scotia. As of now, Nova Scotia has declared the list of occupations that are in high demand in the state.
- Certified Nurses.
- Community and society workers.
- Computer network specialists.
- Administrative assistants.
- Marketing, advertising, and PR consultants.
- Accountants and financial auditors.
- Financial officers.
- Sales representatives.
- User support technicians.
- Bookkeeper and accounting specialists.
- Media development and computer programming experts.
- College instructors.
- Paralegal occupation.
- Registered psychiatric and regular nurses.
In order to get approval for the PR status, the candidate needs to achieve 7 points in the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) test as well as 6 points in IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
Considering the fast and easy PR visa approval process, it wouldn’t be wrong to say that Nova Scotia is a wonderful place for migrants. You can choose any of the above-mentioned Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program to apply for the permanent residency in the state. But make sure that your application is accurate with correct information; otherwise, the process will simply be delayed with your application getting rejected by the NSNP authorities.
Here’s the list of the documents you need to apply for Nova Scotia PR status. Make sure that you submit all the documents without missing out on any paperwork.
- Income tax return.
- Marriage or divorce papers.
- Birth certificate.
- Educational mark sheets.
- Job invitation papers.
- Pan card.
- Bank statement, fund proof, and passbook copy.
- Statement of service.
- Qualification certificates.
- Adoption documents (if any).
- Letter of recommendation from previous employers.
- Academic transcript.
- Additional documents that your profession.
As much as fast the Nova Scotia PR process is, it can be quite overwhelming for candidates to collect all the credentials and documents asked by the NSNP authorities. We help you gather the right documents and guide you throughout the submission process. Sernexuss has helped many candidates achieve the PR status of Nova Scotia.
Do you have queries? Reach out to us and let our professionals help you with the documentation and application process.