Travels the worlds with IELTS. Since it’s accepted by Universities, Government and Business
- IELTS mandatory (6.0 or 6.5 bands)
- IELTS is the high-stakes English test for study, migration or work globally
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is a standardized English test run by and managed by the Cambridge English Language Assessment, the British Council and IDP Australia.
- The test is taken in order to show proficiency in the English language in order to study abroad or for immigration purposes, such as to work.
- The letters stand for the International English Language Testing System. It is a test designed to measure your ability in the four skills of writing, speaking, reading and listening.
- After the test you will be given a score from 1-9. You use this score for admission to a university or to work abroad (institutions and employers decide what score they require).
- It is accepted by many institutions and employers in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and North America.