Over 80 different kinds of visas are available in New Zealand, but the majority are country-specific. It can be challenging to select the best form of New Zealand work visa for your needs from so many available possibilities. Consult Sernexuss immigration experts if you’re not sure about the kind of work permit you require or how to obtain one.
Accredited work visa
The accredited work visa is for foreign workers with a job offer from an authorized New Zealand firm. The employee must also possess the abilities and credentials required for the position.
A temporary work visa is the Accredited Employer Work Visa (AEWV). If you get a job offer from an approved employer, you can apply for it. You might be able to gain citizenship quickly or after two years.
- Accredited employers may use the Accredited Employer Work Visa (AEWV) to hire semi-skilled migrant workers if there are actual labours or skill shortages.
- Employers on the new visa must be approved before they may hire immigrants.
- Six work visas will be replaced by a single, simplified application process known as the Accredited Employer Work Visa (AEWV).
- By enabling immigrants to work there, this work vpoiisa can assist in putting them on the route to New Zealand permanent residence.
- A migrant worker must pass the following three inspections before an employer can engage them:
- Employers must be accredited to pass the employer check.
- The job check
- The check for migrant workers
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A WORK VISA FOR ACCREDITED EMPLOYERS?
To be eligible to apply for an Accredited Employer Work Visa, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- You must have a job offer from an approved employer for full-time work (at least 30 hours per week).
- Unless your profession is excluded, your employer must pay you at least the median wage in New Zealand.
- You must possess the abilities and credentials required for the position that has been offered.
- You must meet New Zealand’s standards for character and fitness.
Employer’s role in applying for an accredited work visa:
- Submission for Accreditation
Employers in New Zealand may apply for one of four levels of accreditation:
- Standard accreditation
- Accreditation for high volume
- Controlling third-party accreditation
- CONFIRM THE POSITION
Before hiring someone from outside of New Zealand, the business must confirm with Immigration New Zealand that no qualified New Zealand citizens or residents are already employed there.
- REQUEST A JOB CHECK
Employers must apply for a job check after becoming accredited and posting a job opening. With the job check, Immigration New Zealand will evaluate the employment contract, the job offer, and the job advertisement.
4. Medical check
A medical check is a very crucial step in acquiring an Accredited New Zealand work permit. Employers must be medically fit to meet the requirements for this visa.
5. URGE THE MIGRANT TO SUBMIT AN Accredited Employer Work Visa (AEWV) VISA APPLICATION
Once the work check is approved, the employer can give the migrant instructions on how to apply for their visa. The migrant may begin working under the terms of their visa if their visa is accepted.
How can Sernexuss help you get your work permit?
Every year, thousands of clients move to New Zealand under the guidance of experienced professionals from Sernexuss because, when you work in New Zealand, you invest in your future. Our experts have in-depth knowledge of immigration and will help you fulfill your desire in the best possible way. Sernexuss is ready to guide you throughout the process to get your work visa done. Moreover, we provide you with reliable assistance by getting your queries solved by our experienced professionals. Being a highly reputable immigration agency with an impressive track record of thousands of successfully submitted work permit applications, we are one of the most well-known names in the immigration industry.
Services we provide:
- Provides a complete solution for all your immigration needs.
- Free assessment to check the applicant’s eligibility
- Professional support throughout the immigration process
- Reasonable and competitive charges for visas and immigration
- Guaranteed approvals
- Guidance in preparing the documents and other certificates
- Assistance from certified immigration consultants to fill and submit the visa applications
- Each file is reviewed by a team of professional consultants before submission.
- One-on-one counseling sessions will be conducted for a better understanding of our process.
- Maintain transparency and confidentiality in everything we do.