Refund and Cancellation:
We will not, under any circumstances, issue refunds for early/premature service
withdrawal by the Applicant.
After signing of Contract of Engagement, where the Applicant’s application has still not
been filed or has been filed but cannot be processed or is refused , Company has the right
to withdraw their services without any refund of service fee already paid, in the
circumstances mentioned herein below:-
- The Applicant drops the idea to further proceed with filing of application at any of
the application at any stage including the processing stage, after signing this contract,
for any reason whatsoever.
- The Applicant does not follow various instructions and terms and conditions
and requirements mentioned in this Contract.
- The Applicant does not enroll for credential assessment (ECA) process at his/ her costs
and other government charge, the Applicant does not enroll for IELTS test and / or does
not secure the desired band which will make his/her application meet the minimum
eligibility requirement that is 67 points at present.
- All the transactions should be made into the Current Account of Sernexuss Managemeent and Services Pvt Ltd only.
- Where applicable, the Applicant’s spouse does not undergo IELTS test or and gets the
desired band, enabling the Applicant to meet the minimum point criteria under the
selection grid mentioned in the selection factors.
- The Applicant does not undergo the medical examination required by the Visa Office.
- After filing the application, the Applicant decides to withdraw his/her application
because of any long processing time delays from Canadian Immigration / Provincial
Authority. The Applicant has been apprised that the processing time delays of PR
application are not within the control and discretion of the Company and are determined
solely by the Canadian Government and External factors, over which the Company has
no control, whatsoever.
- Where after the signing of this Contract of Engagement, the Applicant’s case does
not qualify and could not be filed in IRCC/ Provincial Authority/ IRCC due to
changed pass mark/changes in the Immigration Act, Rules and Regulations or due to
any change in the application procedures or regulations announced by the Federal
Government Agencies or IRCC.
- During the Immigration process refund would not be applicable if Province stops
accepting the application or quota get filled. In such a case Company would wait for it
to re-open or would apply under Direct Express Entry, if possible.
- The Company has no control over any unfavorable change in current selection criteria
that takes place post signing this agreement. And where after the signing of this
agreement, if there is a change in the pass mark, or where there is a retrospective
application of any new law on previously filed applications, the Company shall not be
liable for any unreasonable refund in such a scenario.
- Refund Clause will not be applicable if case is transferred from one program to another
due to any reason/circumstance.
- Company is not liable to pay any amount if the reasons for rejection are any of these
The Company is not responsible for any delay caused by third party services such as
Courier Services etc., based on similar external factors like these. Also, applicants
cannot claim a refund of service charges
The applicant does not pay the government charges mentioned in Government
The Applicant should also understand and accept that no refund or transfer of
Company fee towards a friend or a relative will be done in the event he or she
abandons his/her application and/or decides to opt out due to any reason during the
proceedings after he/she signs-up.
The Applicant should also understand and accept that no refund or adjustment of
Company fee will be done in the event he or she abandons the original service/process
he or she has signed-up for and decides to switch over to another service/process or opts
for immigration to a different country.
- Failure of medical examination by the applicant or his or her family members
included in the application.
- Failure to provide a genuine Police Verification
- Submission of fraudulent documents.
- Failure to provide Employment Verification from the Employer.
- Prior violation of any immigration or visa law by the Applicant or any of his or
her family members included in the application.
- Late submission of any additional documents requested by the Visa Office anytime
at a later stage