It is so difficult to immigrate to Canada today because people from all over the world are willing to migrate there. Canada is one of the most prominent first-class countries globally, with an excellent education system, better health facilities, a high-quality standard of living, and all the social assistance as a Canadian citizen.
But it is not so difficult to immigrate to Canada today; instead, it has become relatively more accessible because of the updated immigration policies of the Canadian Government.
It is easier to immigrate to Canada nowadays because Canada also needs immigrants as much as immigrants need Canada for better economic growth.
Why did the requirements increase in Canada for more and more immigrants?
Every country, including Canada, needs immigrants and encourages them to immigrate for various reasons. Still, there are three common and essential reasons that the requirements increase in Canada for more immigrants:
- Shortage of skilled workers: Canada is an employment hub and one of the best countries with high-paid salaries, flexible working hours, and a low unemployment rate. Although Canada has a rapidly developing economy, it has a massive shortage of skilled laborers in job markets. It is one of the most prominent reasons they welcome more and more skilled workers to execute their local market needs.
- Cost-effective: Canada has one of the fastest developing economies. It is a better option for them to hire foreign nationals than local employees as it is cost-effective and time-saving.
- Growth in the economy: Canada has an aging population and a low birth rate making it significant for them to hire skilled foreign nationals to fulfill the local employer’s needs and maintain their luxurious standard of life.
How to immigrate to Canada?
Canada plans on welcoming over 1.3 million new immigrants in the coming three years. There are hundreds of pathways that can help one to immigrate to Canada.
But immigration to Canada is not an easy task, and the candidate has to be very careful while applying for Canadian PR and achieve the status of Canada PR.
Four Famous and fastest pathways to immigrate to Canada
- Express Entry Program
The Express Entry Program is one of the fastest immigration pathways to immigrate to Canada. Generally, it takes 6 to 9 months to process an application, but it is the quickest way to move to Canada.
Express Entry Program has three sub-categories:
- Federal Skilled Workers Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nominee Program: Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) is the second-fastest immigration pathway to migrate to any of the thirteen provinces of Canada.
List of Canadian Provinces:
- Northwest Territories
- British Columbia
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
- Family Class Sponsorship: Canada believes family is the backbone of any society, and reunification of the family is an essential element of Canada’s immigration policies. A permanent resident or Canadian citizen can sponsor their friends, family, and relatives to come to Canada. The dream of reuniting with their families can be achieved through Canada’s family class sponsorship program.
- Canadian Investor Immigration: The Canadian Investor immigration is for candidates who own a business overseas and are now planning to invest in Canada’s local market. Investing in the Canadian business market means investing in the overall economic development of Canada.
Why are people from all over the world immigrating to Canada?
There are various reasons why people from all over the world are immigrating to Canada:
- Better job opportunities: Canada is an employment hub with a low unemployment rate. It has a huge requirement for skilled professionals to maintain the development of Canada’s economic growth and its high-quality standard of life. Canada has the best job opportunities with a very high-paid salary.
- Excellent education system: Canada has many globally recognized top universities and one of the best education systems.
- Multicultural Country: Canada is a multicultural country and is very welcoming toward immigrants. There is no discrimination in Canada based on caste, culture, etc. Canadian people believe that immigrants play a vital role in developing the Canadian economy.
- Free Healthcare: Canada has free healthcare facilities for its citizens and PR candidates. It has one of the greatest healthcare systems and professionals.
How can Sernexuss help you?
Sernexuss is a globally recognized immigration consultancy, helping people from all over the world to immigrate to their dream countries. Sernexuss can provide you with the best visa assistance and guidance to solve your immigration queries. We handle all the documentation work for our clients and also help them to clear their IELTS exams by providing complimentary IELTS classes to them. The immigration process is not as easy as it sounds, so it is important to take advice from someone experienced and reliable.